- Mentee: – I can’t find free time. Life has become hectic.
Mentor: – Activity gets you busy. But productivity gets you free.
- Mentee: – Why has life become complicated now?
Mentor: – Stop analysing life… It makes it complicated. Just live it.
- Mentee: – Why are we then constantly unhappy?
Mentor: – Worrying has become your habit. That’s why you are not happy.
- Mentee: – Why do good people always suffer?
Mentor: – Diamond cannot be polished without friction. Gold cannot be purified without fire. Good people go through trials, but don’t suffer.
With that experience their life becomes better, not bitter.
- Mentee: – You mean to say such experience is useful?
Mentor: – Yes. In every term, Experience is a hard teacher. It gives the test first and the lessons later.
- Mentee: – Because of so many problems, we don’t know where we are heading…
Mentor: – If you look outside you will not know where you are heading. Look inside. Eyes provide sight. Heart provides the way.
- Mentee: – Does failure hurt more than moving in the right direction?
Mentor: – Success is a measure as decided by others. Satisfaction is a measure as decided by you.
- Mentee: – In tough times, how do you stay motivated?
Mentor: – Always look at how far you have come rather than how far you have to go. Always count your blessing, not what you are missing.
- Mentee: – What surprises you about people?
Mentor: – When they suffer they ask, “why me?” When they prosper, they never ask “Why me?”
- Mentee: – How can I get the best out of life?
Mentor: – Face your past without regret. Handle your present with confidence. Prepare for the future without fear.
- Mentee: – One last question. Sometimes I feel my prayers are not answered.
Mentor: – There are no unanswered prayers. Keep the faith and drop the fear. Life is a mystery to solve, not a problem to resolve. Trust me. Life is wonderful if you know how to live. Trust God.
Author unknown – Culled from a friend email