December 19, 2016 | Fasting and Fasting
Fasting and Prayer – Day 20 (20/12/16)
- I decree in the Name of Jesus that the stronghold of the weapon of fear is permanently broken over my life.
- I decree in the Name of Jesus, as I journey through my destiny purpose and plan, the glory of my Father in heaven shall be seen in my life and that of my family.
- I decree as I praise and worship the Lord, I will experience victory through my praises in the Name of Jesus.
- I decree in the Name of Jesus, Father as I praise You, no sorrow or evil wind is permitted to crossover into 2017 with my family and I.
- I decree Father before 2016 concludes, every wall of impossibility must come down in the name of Jesus.
- Colossians 1:13 states that, ‘He has delivered me from the powers of darkness.’ Decree in the Name of Jesus that God has delivered my family and I from the powers of darkness, according to His word in Colossians 1:13.
- I decree in the Name of Jesus that my family and I walk in victory, in power, in miracle and we live a life of favour because Jesus Christ has destroyed failure in our lives.
- I decree my family and I have taken hold of victory and victory has taken hold of us in the name of Jesus.
- I decree in the Name of Jesus, as I lift up my right hand, God’s blessings and grace is released upon it. I decree my right will not be weak neither will it be diseased in Christ matchless Name.
- According to 2 Timothy 1:7, ‘God has not given me the spirit of fear, but of power, love, and of a sound mind.’ In the volition and power of God’s word, I affirm that over my family and I that God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind. Therefore I reject any and every spirit of fear working in and around us in the mighty Name of Jesus. I decree we will not lose our peace nor joy in the powerful Name of Jesus. I prophecy over my family and I that we would not lose our joy, rather it would be multiplied, in the name of Jesus.
- Philippians 4:19 states that, ‘but my Gods shall supply all my needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.’ This is the written Word of God because God’s Word is settled, I decree all the days of my life and that of my family, our God shall supply all our needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
- Psalms 91:7 states that, ‘a thousand shall fall at my side, ten thousand at my right hand, but it shall not come nigh me.’ I decree in the mighty Name of Jesus Christ, though a thousand shall fall at my side, ten thousand at my right hand but it shall not come nigh me in Jesus name.